Wednesday, May 20, 2009

You Bet Your Ass This Shirt Is Sweet


This shirt above, yes the Charlie from Always Sunny style shirt, is a hit on Amazon.com. The company that produces it has seen it's sales rise by over 2000% in its sales ranks. This phenomenon (it can only be described as that) is attributed to the comment board on Amazon. Here's a sampling of the comments:

  • "I accidentally spilled a glass of Tuscan Whole Milk down the front of this shirt, and my soul was torn from my body and thrown into heaven by a jealous God."
  • "I ordered next-day air (if only there was same day!), and, of course, a size smaller than usual to ensure the closeness of the wolves to my chest hair. When the package arrived, I tore it open, and I SWEAR angels sang. I think it was Freebird."
  • "Every night, for the past 6 weeks, I have been visited by 3 wolf sprirts. And every night, they bestow upon me endless amounts of knowledge and offerings of imitation crab meat. They consider me their brothern, and I have found clarity and purpose in my life."
  • "I have been wearing this shirt for about 15 weeks and I have not needed to wash it! You don't put this shirt on your torso you put it on your soul. The day I bought this shirt I lost 300 lbs! I got a new chevy, a new Trailer and my kids quit meth. I now know that the moon on this shirt is not a picture but the moon itself."

Amazing stuff.

[Tribune via Amazon]

No comments: