Thursday, May 21, 2009

Meet The New Face of Hip Hop

(Bromance may not give you street cred but this sure does)
I felt fine completely ignoring this guy until I read his interview with Complex. A few choice excerpts:
"Complex: You also said, “I’m like the white Jay-Z.” Would you consider Heidi the white Beyoncé?
Spencer Pratt: A little bit more than the white Beyoncé. Beyoncé had to be built by a group like Destiny’s Child, but Heidi shines solo. I’ll actually give you an exclusive: I could guarantee you Speidi’s [Spencer and Heidi's] “Bonnie & Clyde” version is going to stunt on Jay and B’s version."
"Heidi shines solo" in what? Getting fake tits and that's it. I actually could care less about her because she never talks as much as this guy, which is a good quality. And if by "stunt on" he means "suck dick" then yes, it will definitely.
"Complex: Who’s rapping career would you use as a blueprint for yourself?
Spencer Pratt: I think I’m the future of hip-hop. You know, I feel bad for saying that. That’s unfortunate, but that’s a fact. You can’t compare my model of hip-hop with what I’m about to come out with versus anything in the game. You know I’ll take the Diddy route. I’m not a lyrical MC, I’m just like Diddy. Look what it did for him? He is still balling."
I'm glad he answered a question with an answer that didn't pertain. He's the future of hip-hop and I'm the future of male stripping. Good.
Plus Diddy is only know to be for this:


Chappelle's Show
Making the Band
comedycentral.com
Buy Chappelle's Show DVDsBlack ComedyTrue Hollywood Story


Read the entire interview [Complex]

No comments: