Monday, May 18, 2009

TFLN Texts of The Day

It's Monday so here's some more:
  1. (469): Jesus was obviously not given an itemized list of your sins before he died for them
  2. (404): i cant believe u jumped in someones trunk just to get out of talking to me
  3. (631): Everytime she opens her mouth it's like a fucking terrorist attack on my life.
  4. (607): I think someone spiked my drink last night. .. Like all 20 of them.
  5. (972): like if someone fucked a dictionary but instead of having a penis, it was just one of those leap frog educational toys(214): I hope to god you are high
  6. (612): we're getting ready to take strippers to breakfast. I love my life.
  7. (626): I'm trying this new thing, it's called standards
  8. (410): the cure to his relationship is in or around my vagina.
  9. (936): Whats contracted in vegas does not stay in vegas....
  10. (918): The good thing about walking home in a dress on sunday morning is that people mistake my walk of shame as a walk to God.
  11. (703): i found the vodka. it was hiding in the orange juice.
  12. (646): I may not go down in history, but i will definitely go down on your little sister.
  13. (914): this guy showed up at my house asking for his sword and cape. something tells me i shouldn't drink that much again.
  14. (831): my vagina is like the nba. its where amazing happens.
  15. (913): omg... punch me in the throat... I am about to lose my mind with my parents.. I'm not saying I agree with the menendez brothers.. but I understand

No comments: