Thursday, May 21, 2009

U.S. Declares War on Costa Rica

Rod Blagojevich's wife Patti is going to be on NBC's "I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here." She will be taking her husband's spot after a judge denied Rod's request to travel to be on the show.

Apparently this show has one requirement, that you're not actually a celebrity. Sanjaya, Spencer Pratt, Heidi Montag, and some other people that were once on the TV when you had nothing to watch are all appearing.

Patti is doing the show to clear her image:

"In the interview on NBC's "Today" this morning, Patti Blagojevich said her involvement will show that her profanity-laced comments in secret recordings by federal prosecutors don't reflect who she really is.

The show is "an opportunity for people to see what I'm really like ... that those characterizations weren't fair at all," Patti Blagojevich told "Today."

I wouldn't want to be labeled as someone that swears either. I wanna be known as a money hungry retard. Good choices.

In related news my Mother went to school with Patti and says she's a bitch. Breaking news, I know.

In even more related news, Sanjaya is still alive??

No comments: