Friday, June 12, 2009

Bret Michaels Is An Idiot

Bret Michaels performed at the Tony Awards (I still don't know the connection) and ran into the set (to put it lightly).

He broke his nose and had some bleeding and stuff but oh well, he's fine and I don't feel bad for him. This is the Rock of Love, Rock Love Tour Bus thingy, and Poison guy. Oh well, deal with it.

He issued a statement about how upset he was with the Tony Awards.
"For the record never at any point during my Sunday morning rehearsal was I ever instructed that the piece was coming down and that I had very little time to get off the stage, otherwise believe me I would have stopped or at least ducked so as not to be knocked out at the Tonys. Trust me I never wanted any of this to happen. I was simply doing as I was told which was to exit the stage as Poison’s song "Nothin' but a Good Time" came to a close."
This may be god paying you back for throwing STD's around like party favors Brett.

The video is below and I find it amazing that his band and everyone else knew to get back behind that big prop but he didn't. Apparently drugs and booze do not enhance your listening abilities.

I have linked the People article so you can read his full statement.



[People]

No comments: