Friday, April 10, 2009

I Believe PETA Has Some Time To Waste

PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) sent The Pet Shop Boys a request to change their name to The Rescue Shelter Boys.

Let that sink in for about 2 minutes and I'm sure you've come up with one if not all these thoughts:
  1. (Still thinking)
  2. "Really?"
  3. "Well I've heard of The Pet Shop Boys but what do they sing?"
  4. "No no, seriously?"

Now I'm not for unethical treatment against animals of course but really? (and I'm not ripping off Seth Myers) I guess in a time where the economy is in the shitter and people are losing jobs everywhere, the people at PETA decide their next plan of attack like this. Jeez.

Anyways I searched for Pet Shop Boys and apparently I stumbled across their "greatest hits." (I stopped listening at 30 seconds)

[CNN]

No comments: