Thursday, March 25, 2010

I Can't Wait. . .

. . .to have a child so I can neglect it like I do this blog. So what has been going on since I last updated? Life, and I'm sorry for anyone that is mad at me for that. A few things:
  • I live at home with my fiance now so I believe the posts about my father will be back and better (and it's not a rip off of ShitMyDadSays, I was doing it before that in a different way)
  • Don't judge me for anything I said above. I'm unemployed and live with my parents.
  • I will not be doing the Texts of The Day from Texts from Last Night anymore. I feel that they all are just jokes that aren't natural anymore. Instead I'll be focusing on more serious stuff, like healthcare reform, politics, and naturally this.
  • Also basketball is back on and it's NBC thursday night so this is getting cut short.
But here's a nice parting gift for everyone:


No comments: