Monday, October 26, 2009

This Isn't It, By A Long Shot

(I'd watch a Bubbles movie)

Michael Jackson's final film/concert/goodbye/drainage of money comes out this Wednesday and people can not wait(read here-excuse the grammar, iZ oNlY dA EnTeRnEtT). I for one am not one of those people thank god. I'm gonna get ripped for this but I could really care less to see this movie at all. Maybe when it is on VH1 in a few months I'll give it a look but it still won't be as good as The Jacksons Movie (full video here if you haven't seen it).
People are acting as if this is his farewell message to his fans but it is not. If he knew he was going to die (re: overdose) and recorded a movie saying goodbye and chronicling his last days then it would be completely different. But we can play the if game all day long and this movie still won't be anything other than an attempt to make money off a dead man. I do not want to watch a glorified "practice session." Many people are saying "But this is his LAST movie." I didn't watch any of his other movies anyways so I could care less.
Now I'm not here to shit on arguably one of the greatest entertainers of all time just stating my opinion. So in between Tool Academy, Rock of Love, Charm School, Behind The Music, Anvil, and all the other VH1 programs that instill family values I'll look for This Is It, then inevitably This Is More of It the sequel.

No comments: