Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Father Time

Story about my Father again. Not happy about this one.
So the jean jacket junkie was off last night which is pretty much like walking through a mine field with a mine sweeper on low batteries-you may get lucky and make it but most likely shit's gonna blow up. This being said we get through a relatively peaceful night of dinner and Operation Repo (another family bonding show as is this) without a hitch. . . . Until a few hours later when I walk past the computer room and my dad says to me:
"Look at these people I went to school with on Facebook."
I somehow knew this day would come when my parents would catch up with technology but I avoided confronting it. I really hoped it wouldn't actually because I still don't know how to react. This might be appropriate.
Be prepared to see these things happen now that my Father is on Book:
  1. People start seeing Brendan Fraser movies
  2. Britney Spears wins a lifetime achievement award and mother of the year
  3. Arnold Schwarzenegger becomes president after the constitution is amended
  4. Jesus comes down to earth to catch a football game but returns immediately after the Lions lose even with his help
  5. People watch Nascar
  6. Your mother loves you
  7. Flo Rida, Akon, and Lady GaGa are tapped to revamp the National Anthem
  8. I leave book......maybe

No comments: