Monday, December 15, 2008

Dirty Dancing is No Prison Thriller

So I finally watched Dirty Dancing after it's been out for a million years and I figured I might as well. The movie was ok. I kept expecting Johnny to reveal that is real name was Dalton and he was there to be a cooler at the country club. Patrick Swayze in Roadhouse is as good as it gets with Next of Kin a close second. Just think how much better it would have been if someone got their throat ripped out in the end. Plus I can't stand movies where everyone breaks into the most amazing choreographed dance routine at the end.

On the other hand prison choreography is amazing.

Thriller

Don't get excited either that is a man.

Soulja Boy and MC Hammer


These are all inmates and this is a form of rehabilitation they use. They have a bunch of other ones on youtube that are pretty good like Low (Apple Bottom jeans), I Need A Hero, and more.

No comments: