Wednesday, May 13, 2009

F These People

People that purposely take fertility drugs to have a million kids at once piss me off. Octomom is a whole different rant that I don't wanna get into right now. The show Jon & Kate plus 8 is the topic at hand though. These two geniuses decided they would pop out an entire basketball team at once just for fun and now they're having marital problems.

I don't feel bad at all for either of them (although she is pretty hot). They give birth to a small army on purpose and then complain how hard it is and end up with a reality show on top of it. I would almost say they're smart up until this all happens. Who's gonna wanna date either of them now? Nobody. I can't imagine any man or woman dying to come over when either has custody for the weekend. That would be soooo much fun. The only idiot I can see jumping at the chance is this genius.

Either way I'm sure one of the reasons he cheated (first) was something along the lines of this (minus the dog):

No comments: