Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Fast & Are We Fucking Kidding Me?

Obviously this short review of Fast & Furious is very timely but I don't care. Really wanting to see a movie last night I went to see this because we tried to be nice and not see Crank 2 without a certain friend. (I know what you're thinking, we purely want to see Crank 2 for comedic value)

I digress. Movie starts with The Pacifier (which was sadly better than this) and his new crew (Michelle Rodriguez, 2 Dominican guys, and the Asian guy from Bow Wow Drift and his gf) stealing a fuel transport and then the crazy explosions and action happens. Skip forward Michelle Rodriguez dies and we see Paul Walker is in the FBI again; the FBI that is apparently your pushover mother seeing as he does whatever he wants. Pacifier has to avenge Michelle's death because their motto for love was "Ride or Die". . . .I'm not kidding. He ends up teaming up with Paul Walker to take down the drug lord responsible who has recruited them to transport drugs from Mexico to the U.S. Skip ahead through some horrible acting and standard racing scenes and they catch him and put him in jail. Pacifier feels he can finally own up for his crimes and is sentenced to 25 years to life in prison. (Favorite part because I thought this franchise was dead) Movie ends with the crew about to break him out on his prison transport.

I didn't write "SPOILER ALERT" at the top because that only applies to good movies. I laughed at the serious parts (graveyard scene) and the only thing that I enjoyed was seeing Jordana Brewster. If you really wanna see this movie I will blindfold you and drive you around in a parking lot revving my engine and I can provide the bad acting on my own.

See this instead:

No comments: